The Best Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
We’ve tried a lot of pulled pork recipes. This one is pretty simple and foolproof at the same time.
2kg Bangalow Sweet Pork shoulder
2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ cup apple cider vinegar
¾ cup of water
1) Mix together all of the dried spices and rub into all sides of the pork
2) Place vinegar and water in the bottom of the slow cooker
3) Carefully add pork
4) Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours
5) Remove pork and shred (remove any large fatty pieces and discard
6) Add juices from the slow cooker as desired
Serve with a delicious coleslaw.
Recipe Credit: Slow Cooker Gourmet.